Whether you're experiencing vertigo and don't know why, are dealing with debilitating migraines or have a chronic health problem like multiple sclerosis, a neurologist can help.
Neurologists specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions that occur in the brain and nervous system. They're experts in everything that goes on in these complex areas of the body.
Our staff members are committed to staying current on the most effective methods of diagnosing and treating neurological problems. You can count on them to find the cause of your problem and to recommend the best possible treatment.
Conditions our neurologists treat
CarolinaEast Neurology offers services for a wide variety of neurological disorders, including:
- Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)—also known as Lou Gehrig's disease.
- Brain injury and concussion.
- Brain tumors.
- Dizziness and vertigo.
- Migraine and other headaches.
- Multiple sclerosis and other inflammatory disorders of the brain and spinal cord.
- Parkinson's disease and movement disorders.
- Spinal cord injury.
Schedule an appointment at our neurology clinic
CarolinaEast Neurology is located at the CarolinaEast Internal Medicine Pollocksville office. To schedule an appointment, call 252.635.3267.