Do you experience constant migraines? Or are you frequently experiencing vertigo and you have no idea why? Turn to CarolinaEast Health System’s Neurology Department. Our skilled neurologists can help narrow down the cause of your headaches and provide treatment.
Conditions our neurologists treat
CarolinaEast’s neurology department offers services for a wide variety of neurological disorders, including:
- Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)—also known as Lou Gehrig's disease.
- Brain injury and concussion.
- Brain tumors.
- Dizziness and vertigo.
- Migraine and other headaches.
- Multiple sclerosis and other inflammatory disorders of the brain and spinal cord.
- Parkinson's disease and movement disorders.
- Spinal cord injury.