For more than 50 years, over 100 community leaders have voluntarily joined the Board of Directors to guide what started as 100-bed Craven County Hospital and has grown to the multi-facility, multi-service, multi-county CarolinaEast Health System.
Currently, our organization is led by 11 voting members and our medical staff executive officer.
- Mr. Norman Kellum Jr., Chairman
- Mr. Allen Hardison, Vice Chairman
- Mr. P.O. Rogers, Secretary
- Mr. Patrick McCullough, Assistant Secretary
- Mr. Clay Milstead, Treasurer
- Ms. Barbara Lee
- Mr. David Blain
- Mr. Jeffrey Odham
- Stephen Sides, MD
- Mr. Steven Tyson
- Mr. Trawick "Buzzy" Stubbs