CarolinaEast Health System strives to provide outstanding and compassionate care for all healthcare services. Our customer service goals set forth in our “Here to Serve” program extend to our Registration and Billing offices as well. We are committed to:
- Run a fiscally responsible organization in order to provide continued community access to quality healthcare services.
- Provide emergency health care to all patients regardless of their ability to pay.
- Assist patients who cannot pay for part or all of the medical care that they receive.
- Treat all patients equitably and with dignity, respect and compassion.
- CarolinaEast Medical Center understands the cost of healthcare may be a hardship. We are committed to providing outstanding customer service and financial assistance.
CarolinaEast offers patient focused options to assist you with your medical expenses
- CarolinaEast will gladly file your medical insurance.
- CarolinaEast has experienced patient counselors on staff to help determine if you may be eligible for Medicaid or other government assistance programs.
- If you are deemed potentially eligible for Medicaid by our patient counselors, professional staff from the Craven County Department of Social Services are on-site to assist you with your application.