Heart Association’s mission is "Building healthier lives, free of
cardiovascular diseases and stroke." CarolinaEast Training Center has
partnered with the AHA to work towards achieving that goal by:
- Improving the chain of survival and acute care treatment
- Enhancing prevention and disease management
- Increasing the number of instructors, providers, partnerships, training
materials and programs.
CarolinaEast has been an American Heart Association Training Center since 2010. Our
staff serve as regional liaisons to the AHA and act as resources for a large
network of instructors.
For more information, contact Judy Pierce, Training Center Coordinator, at (252) 633-8165 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn how to "Keep the Beat" by watching this video about Hands-Only CPR.
2016 COURSE SCHEDULE
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
Offered at 7:30 a.m. or
1:00 p.m. on the dates below.
- April 26
- May 24
- June 28
- July 26
- August 23
- September 27
- October 25
- November 29
- December 9
Heartcode Basic Life Support (BLS) Skills Check
Offered 10:00 a.m.on the dates below.
- May 20
- June 14
- July 12
- August 9
- September 13
- October 11
- November 15
- December 13
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) for Healthcare Providers - Re-certification
Offered at 8:00 a.m. on the date below.
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) for Healthcare Providers - Initial Certification
Two day course, offered January 21-22 at 8:00 a.m.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) for Healthcare Providers - Re-certification
Offered at 8:00 a.m. on the dates below.
- May 13
- September 1
- October 12
- November 5
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) for Healthcare Providers - Initial Certification
Two day course, offered December 1-2 at 8:00 a.m.
2016-2017 COURSE FEE SCHEDULE:
- BLS for Healthcare Providers -- $80.00 (includes class, book, study packet and card)
- ACLS for Healthcare Providers -- $135.00 (includes class, book and card)
- PALS for Healthcare Providers -- $180.00 (includes class, book and card)
- Instructor BLS/HeartSaver for Healthcare Providers -- $500.00 (includes Instructor kit, class, book and card)
- Skills Check-Off -- $50.00 (by appointment only)
- Replacement Card (Individual) -- $10.00 (allow five days)
- Completion Cards (Instructor) -- $5.00/participant
- Training Center Affiliation Fee (Instructor) -- $50/year
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
*Fee Disclaimer for American Heart Association courses*
The American Heart Association strongly
promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS and PALS and has developed
instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an
educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart
Association.Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion
of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the