Heart Association’s mission is "Building healthier lives, free of
cardiovascular diseases and stroke." CarolinaEast Training Center has
partnered with the AHA to work towards achieving that goal by:
- Improving the chain of survival and acute care treatment
- Enhancing prevention and disease management
- Increasing the number of instructors, providers, partnerships, training
materials and programs.
CarolinaEast has been an American Heart Association Training Center since 2010. Our
staff serve as regional liaisons to the AHA and act as resources for a large
network of instructors.
For more information, contact Judy Pierce, Training Center Coordinator, at (252) 633-8165 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
June 1-7 marks National CPR &
AED Awareness Week. Join us in helping to save lives by watching this video to learn Hands-Only CPR.
2015 COURSE SCHEDULE
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers - Re-certification
Offered at 7:30 a.m. or
1:00 p.m. on the dates below.
Basic Life Support (BLS) for
Healthcare Providers - Initial Certification
- January 27
- February 24
- March 24
- April 28
- May 26
- June 23
- July 28
- August 25
- September 29
- October 27
- November 24
- December 11
Offered 8:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. on June 22.
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) for Healthcare Providers - Re-certification
Offered at 8:00 a.m. on the dates below.
- March 6
- April 29
- September 24
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) for Healthcare Providers - Initial Certification
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) for Healthcare Providers - Re-certification
Two day course, offered January 22-23 at 7:30 a.m.
Offered at 7:30 a.m. on the dates below.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) for Healthcare Providers - Initial Certification
- January 16
- February 26
- March 26
- April 24
- September 18
- October 16
- November 7
Two day course, offered May 14-15 and December 3-4 at 7:30 a.m.
2015 COURSE FEE SCHEDULE:
- BLS for Healthcare Providers -- $60.00 (includes class, book, study packet and card)
- ACLS for Healthcare Providers -- $130.00 (includes class, book and card)
- PALS for Healthcare Providers -- $175.00 (includes class, book and card)
- Instructor BLS/HeartSaver for Healthcare Providers -- $305.00 effective 10/2014 (includes Instructor kit, class, book and card)
- Skills Check-Off -- $35.00
- Replacement Card (Individual) -- $7.00
- Completion Cards (Instructor) -- $5.00/participant
- Training Center Affiliation Fee (Instructor) -- $50/year
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
*Fee Disclaimer for American Heart Association courses*
The American Heart Association strongly
promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS and PALS and has developed
instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an
educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart
Association.Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion
of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the