We care about you, your family, and your future.
Our benefits are designed to help you get more out of your career and your life. From the health of you and your family to your financial future and security, our commitment is one of the very best. See for yourself.
- Paid Time Off – A generous number of days are accrued to use for sickness, vacation and holidays. You may use the time as you wish.
- PTO Payback – At the end of the fiscal year, full-time and part-time plus employees can sell back up to 80 PTO hours in excess of 80 hours. Employees must use 40 hours of PTO each year.
- Major Sick Leave – Full-time employees accrue 1.85 hours per pay-period up to a total of 160 hours. Part-time employees accrue .93 hours per pay period.
- Group Life Insurance – Maximum benefit is up to one times your annual salary for the employee, $10,000.00 for a spouse and $5000.00 per eligible dependent child. Coverage (employee, spouse and dependent) are free for full-time employees the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Dental Insurance—Offered to full-time employees on the 1st of the month upon completion of 6 months of employment. Coverage for your family is available for a nominal fee.
- Optional Life Insurance - Up to 3 times your annual salary not to exceed $350,000.00. This benefit is available the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Tax Sheltered Annuity – If you contribute 3% of your annual salary, we will contribute 2% after one year of service.
- Retirement Program – Contributions are equal to 10% of base salary per quarter after 4 years of employment (full-time).
- Flex Spending Account – Benefit is available to full-time and part-time plus employees. Pre-taxed dollars may be used to pay for qualified expenses.
- Educational Assistance – Up to $1,500 per year after one year of employment.
- 457 (Tax Sheltered Annuity) – All employees are immediately eligible to participate in a voluntary savings plan for retirement.
- 529 College Savings Plan – All employees are immediately eligible to participate in a voluntary college savings plan.
- 403 B (Tax Sheltered Annuity) - Available immediately to all employees. For full-time and part-time plus we will contribute 2% match if the employee contributes at least 3%, after one year of service.
This benefits summary is an overview. For full benefit information, contact human resources at 252-633-8846.