Heart Association’s mission is "Building healthier lives, free of
cardiovascular diseases and stroke." CarolinaEast Training Center has
partnered with the AHA to work towards achieving that goal by:
- Improving the chain of survival and acute care treatment
- Enhancing prevention and disease management
- Increasing the number of instructors, providers, partnerships, training
materials and programs.
CarolinaEast has been an American Heart Association Training Center since 2010. Our
staff serve as regional liaisons to the AHA and act as resources for a large
network of instructors.
For more information, contact Judy Pierce, Training Center Coordinator, at (252) 633-8165 or email@example.com.
2014 COURSE SCHEDULE
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers - Re-certification
Offered at 7:30 a.m. or
1:00 p.m. on the dates below.
Basic Life Support (BLS) for
Healthcare Providers - Initial Certification
- March 25
- April 29
- May 27
- June 24
- July 29
- August 26
- September 23
- October 28
- November 25
- December 12
Offered 8:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. on June 23
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) for Healthcare Providers - Re-certification
Offered at 8:00 a.m. on the dates below.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) for Healthcare Providers - Re-certification
Offered at 7:30 a.m. on the dates below.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) for Healthcare Providers - Initial Certification
- April 25
- May 29
- September 12
- November 1
Two day course, offered December 4-5 at 7:30 a.m.
2014 COURSE FEE SCHEDULE:
- BLS for Healthcare Providers -- $45.00 (includes class, book, study packet and card)
- ACLS for Healthcare Providers -- $130.00 (includes class, book and card)
- PALS for Healthcare Providers -- $175.00 (includes class, book and card)
- Instructor BLS/HeartSaver for Healthcare Providers -- $305.00 effective 10/2014 (includes Instructor kit, class, book and card)
- Skills Check-Off -- $25.00
- Replacement Card (Individual) -- $7.00
- Completion Cards (Instructor) -- $5.00/participant
- Training Center Affiliation Fee (Instructor) -- $50/year
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
*Fee Disclaimer for American Heart Association courses*
The American Heart Association strongly
promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS and PALS and has developed
instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an
educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart
Association.Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion
of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the